Increase Successful Trades By Up to 70%
Try a more intuitive and effective approach with two days free premium account.
With Gann Theory Analysis
Try It Now
LAST 7 ANALYSIS [ See All Analysis ]
|Symbol||Pivot Date||Market Trend||Accessibility|
|.JP225Cash||2023-06-19||Bearish Trend||See Details|
|XAUUSD||2023-05-05||Bearish Trend||See Details|
|AUDCAD||2023-08-17||Prone to Rise||See Details|
|GBPCAD||2023-08-22||Bearish Trend||See Details|
|EURCAD||2023-04-26||Bearish Trend||See Details|
|NZDUSD||2023-02-01||Bearish Trend||See Details|
|AUDUSD||2023-08-18||Prone to Rise||See Details|
LAST 7 COUPONS [ Buy Coupon ]
|Category||Symbol||Coupon Price||Profit Amount||Win Rate||Published|
|Forex||GBPUSD||$ 39.97||$ 468.22||91 %||19 Days ago|
|Forex||USDCAD||$ 40.04||$ 54.6||26 %||19 Days ago|
|Forex||NZDUSD||$ 39.96||$ 48.84||18 %||19 Days ago|
Frequently Asked Questions
1. You do not enter into positions against the trend.
2. After confirming the market pivot and publication in Elabin, you will be the first to ride the wave of the trend and earn the most profit.
3. According to the levels of support and resistance, determine the limit of loss and profit of trades to experience the lowest possible loss and the highest possible profit.
4. In the ending trends, you open the position with more caution and accuracy.
That analysis are mid-term or long-term.
[Read more about Pivots]
• Date of market pivot
• Valid support and resistance levels
• Display all analysis information on the live chart (tradingview.com)
[Read more about Coupon]
10 IMPORTANT TODAY'S ASPECT
|Date/Time||First Planet||Second Planet||Aspect||Degree||Orb|
|09/22/2023 00:00:00||Sun||Mean apogee||Semisextile||30º||2|
|09/22/2023 00:00:00||Mercury||Mean node||Sesquisquare||135º||2|
|09/22/2023 00:00:00||Neptune||Mean node||Semisextile||30º||2|
|09/22/2023 09:00:00||Moon||osc. Apogee||Quadrature||90º||2|
Astrodienst Ephemeris [09/22/2023]
|Sun||28° 44'36||Jupiter||15° 4'31||Mars||16° 32'16|
|Mercury||10° 54'56||Moon||18° 32'39||Neptune||26° 12'6|
|Pluto||27° 58'35||Saturn||2° 0'2||Uranus||22° 50'27|
|Venus||17° 42'5||Mean node||26° 13'28||True node||25° 7'32|
|Chiron||18° 31'59||Ceres||2° 40'1||Pallas||3° 48'25|
|Juno||18° 35'40||Vesta||2° 1'30||Pholus||5° 42'32|
What's Gann theory?
The Gann pattern is an old method of technical analysis that has remained popular due to its efficiency. This method was introduced by Mr. William Delbert Gann, who was a prominent American trader and theorist, in 1935.
Gann uses a set of techniques to get the desired result. He was an outstanding mathematician and had an accurate and quick memory.
Even though it is often debated that whether Gann used astrology to time the market, or resonant time cycles shared by the solar system and humanity (plants track the sun men track the stars) it is found that many "natural dates" described in Gann How to Make Profits Trading in Commodities coincided with recurring astrological themes.Planetary combinations for different markets
Financial astrologers believe that different commodities are affected by different planetary combinations. Inside Gann How to Make Profits Trading in Commodities, the following associations could be identified:
• Lard: Venus-Jupiter
• Cotton: Sun-Mercury conjunctions
• Corn: Venus-Saturn
• Soybean: Mars-Jupiter
• Wheat: Sun-Mercury conjunctions, Venus-Jupiter, and Venus-Uranus
• Rye: Sun-Mercury conjunctions, Venus-Jupiter, Venus-Saturn, and Venus-Uranus